Senior Electrical Project Manager – North Dublin
Entered: 26 May 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained to recruit a Senior Project Manager (Electrical bias) on behalf of one of Ireland’s leading utility solutions provider. The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director.
This position requires that an individual be comfortable in a fast paced work environment, as well as possess excellent problem solving skills, superior organisational and communication skills and the highest level of discretion and professionalism
- Project management and running of electrical projects to specific budget and time restrictions.
- Guarantee the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Challenge against claims for accelerations, disruption or losses.
- Achieve Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting.
- Daily and weekly progress reports on works completed.
- Chair and attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Schedule of workload, equipment and resources.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering with 10 years post-qualification experience.
- Experience with MV/HV is desirable.
- Experience with Solar / Wind Energy works is essential.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or email your cv to email@example.com