Senior Project Manager
Entered: 05 Mar 2021
Senior Project Manager required for a global construction services company to oversee a large industrial project in Baldonnell in Co. Dublin. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in larger valued projects. Previous experience in Industrial projects is highly desirable.
Supported by the Project Director, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- Lead one or multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
- Manage the compliance of company and current health & safety legislation.
- Supporting the project surveyor in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Operations Director.
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Management & assessment of subcontractor’s quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
- Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Planning/scheduling of works.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- IT Fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
- Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
- Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 10 -15 years post graduate experience, 5-10 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
- Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial, Industrial or Pharmaceutical projects,
- Experience of RC Frames, Structural Steel Frames and High Spec Fit-Out elements within projects
- Experience in delivering projects (value €5m - €30M) from design stage to completion
- Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for several projects concurrently, as required.
For more information on this role please contact Kevin Hallissey or to apply, click ‘Apply Now’
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.