Senior Project Manager
Entered: 01 June 2020
A Senior Project Manager is required for a large Main Contractor to work on a project in West Dublin.
As a Senior Project Manager the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
As a Senior Project Manager you will have
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Basic salary, €80k -90k+
- Travel Allowance / Company vehicle
- Additional benefits on offer