Senior Project Manager (Developer)- Kildare -100k
Entered: 23 Aug 2019
Senior Project Manager (Developer) - Dublin/Kildare - €100k + package
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a large-scale residential developer.
The role provides leadership to the project construction team, ensuring works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
• Project Management of large-scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments reporting to the Group Construction Director
• Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
• Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
• Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
• Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
• Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent;
• 5-10+ years post-qualification experience in large-scale, higher-density residential, or commercial construction.
• Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
To register your interest please apply online or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org