Senior Project Manager
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Manager on behalf of our client, a leading building contractor.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Senior Project Manager and previous experience working for a Main Contractor. The Senior Project Manager will join their team in Dublin City Centre / South Dublin area.
As a Construction Project Manager the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Develop plans & schedules to achieve agreed outcomes
- Ensure that all work complies with health & safety standards in line with company policies
- Manage the project from initial stages to complete hand over
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project
- Oversee the internal finishes on site
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
As a Construction Project Manager you will have:
- Degree in Engineering and/or Construction Management
- 10+ years’ experience with a main contractor is desired
- Excellent knowledge of the latest building regulations
- Excellent attention to detail & keen eye for detail
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.