Senior Project Manager
Entered: 15 Oct 2019
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated person who works well within a team and takes ownership of their assigned responsibilities; be hands on with the ability to identify problems and resolve them in as efficient a manner as possible.
To supervise, direct and execute operations on the assigned project to ensure it is completed safely, on time and within budget.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Management of All aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance with Company Safe-T-Cert Safety Management and ISO Quality Management Systems.
· Ensure any temporary works have the necessary design and are installed in accordance with the design.
· Ensure all operatives have signed a daily safe start, are inducted, have the relevant permit for their works, receive weekly tool box talks and are working to the appropriate risk assessments and method statements.
· Ensure the works are planned out in a logical manner paying particular attention to materials storage, deliveries, plant and traffic movements, craneage and any other site logistics.
· Management of plant to ensure it is ordered in advance, used efficiently, tracked while on site and off-hired when no longer required.
· Manage labour resources and ensure these do not exceed the labour forecast for the project.
· Ensure all managers/engineers and sub-contractors are working to the latest construction issue information.
· Ensure that all setting out is done in good time and its accuracy is checked.
·Establish project programme, update and track same.
·Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations.
·Establish project resource requirements and lead / motivate the project team.
Desired Skills and Requirements
· 8+ years' experience working in the industry at a senior management level.
· Preferably have an engineering or trade qualification with experience in high rise, RC / Steel Frame structures.
· Previous experience on high rise residential / commercial beneficial.
· Commercial awareness, understanding and ability to meet targets whilst retaining relationships and company values.
· Managing client expectations to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
· Have the ability to drive the project forward & bring the project in on schedule and within budget.
· Be highly organised & motivated with good attention to detail.
· Excellent communicator & team player.
· Proven ability to meet targets & get the best out of those working under their management.
· Ability to read and communicate drawings and technical details.
· Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project.
Please Note, only candidates who meet the Criteria will be contacted.
This is an opportunity that will suit a professional looking to progress their career with a well-regarded, highly respected developer, looking for realistic career progression and a very attractive salary and package.
Please send CV to email@example.com