Senior Project Manager
Entered: 25 Aug 2019
Our organization is structured into a series of specialist service teams, each committed to helping our Clients successfully achieve their objectives. We have deep domain knowledge and experience spanning a multitude of sectors including Commercial, Data Centers, Life Sciences, Healthcare, High-Tech Industrial, Hospitality, Education, Residential and Retail.
With staff located across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the USA, our reach is truly global. Our permanent and long-established presence in these areas allows us to develop strategic partnerships, access local resources, formulate the most up-to-date market insights, and gain deep knowledge of each territory.
The Senior Project Manager will be capable of managing large scale commercial, mixed use and residential building projects for clients and taking responsibility for the delivery of the project(s) on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client and all stakeholders. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day activities in the field, managing and coordinating the flow of information. It is essential to have experience in reporting and tracking issues on progress, cost, coordination, quality and safety. The successful candidate will be client facing with proven communication and organizational skills, reporting directly to the client / senior stakeholders and to the Director of Linesight’s Project Management department.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage a range of projects for several clients, delivering all projects to schedule, within budget and meeting all reporting requirements.
- Prepare RFP for design team members and the main contractor, in conjunction with the project quantity surveyor, issue of same, evaluate returns, interview potential members and recommend selections to the client
- Establish a project execution plan using the Linesight standard template. Set meeting schedules, communicate structures, project directory and all other necessary project events
- Chair and minute all project meetings as established in the PEP, including regular meetings, risk workshops, value engineering workshops and schedule reviews
- Ensure all necessary planning permissions are applied for in line with project schedule and are delivered by the relevant parties to meet the client’s needs
- Ensure all specialist surveys and investigations are carried out by the relevant parties to support the above permissions
- Monitor project works on site and sign off on progress certification as required under contractual agreement
- Monitor project schedules and report on exceptions to the plan
- Report on a weekly and monthly basis to the client on the key project parameters
- Ensure all relevant environmental, health and safety standards are being followed, encouraging a positive health and safety culture
- Arrange handover of all relevant documentation
- Interact with Clients as required to promote Linesight’s standing and reputation
- Support he Linesight team in preparing bid submissions, ensuring inputs are delivered on time and to the highest quality achievable
Desired Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate PM experience
- Degree qualified in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar construction related discipline
- Experience in the private or public sectors.
- The Project Manager will be chartered or seeking chartered project manager status
- Strong team player
- Excellent IT and reporting skills
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills