Senior Project Manager
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
The CSR group is looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee a few projects in the Pharmaceutical sector in the Dublin area. This company has gone from strength to strength over the last many years by providing quality projects throughout Ireland. This award winning company is looking for an ambitious, motivated person who takes pride in their work.
Excellent opportunity and salary on offer for the right person.
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager and Directors.
- To ensure contract programmes are developed, reviewed and updated in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Planning out weekly/monthly programs and ensure they are carried out.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team.
- Provide visible leadership and lead by example by managing the site team and supply chain
- 7 years+ experience as a Project Manager with a main contractor
- A degree in Construction Management/Engineering or relevant discipline
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A track record of completing projects on time and on budget
- Appropriate safety training and qualification for the nature of the works
- Working knowledge of planning & programming.
- Commercial and contractual awareness.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.