Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 26 May 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Setting Out Engineer to join our client in Tipperary. Our client operate across the country on projects ranging from €10m to €50m+. This is a great opportunity for a Setting Out Engineer to take the next step in their career by joining a growing company within the Irish Construction Industry.
This is a permanent position with projects due to commence once restrictions are lifted. The company’s projects span across the south of Ireland including Limerick, Clare, Tipperary and Waterford.
Setting out Engineer’s Duties are:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site,
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate,
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients,
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions,
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage services and roadways etc,
- Liaising with sub-contractors & site managers.
The Setting out Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering or Land surveying is required,
- 3+ Years’ Experience in Setting out on construction sites,
- Experience working on Commercial, Residential & Fit-Out projects is desired,
- Experienced in the use of instruments (total station, GPS and laser level) for the purposes of setting out and gathering information,
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Competitive Salary,
- Pension Contribution,
- Company Vehicle/ Mileage Expenses,
If you are a Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.