Site Manager (RC Frame)
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Site Manager | Sweden | €Neg + Accom + Rotation
Our client is one of the world's leading construction and project development companies. They are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work on a major new build research facility in Sweden, which is a project of international importance.
- Responsible for the quality of the work on site, such as inspection, pre and post casting.
- Site management and coordination of concrete frame construction.
- Deliver the various phases on time and within budget.
- Phase one to be complete by Q4, 2019.
- Have 3rd level education, several years’ experience with civil works, concrete, formwork and reinforcement.
Please forward your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or visit www.icds.ie/build alternative options.