Solar Energy Project Manager
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
Our client is an international green energy producer with an initial focus on PV Solar who own and operate a diverse portfolio of PV solar parks internationally with a European operational headquarters based in West Dublin.
They are currently seeking an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Project Manager who will work in the Project Acquisitions function of the business. The Project Manager will work directly with the business development and operations teams and will support on project delivery throughout the project acquisition lifecycle including evaluation and offer, due diligence, financial close and project integration.
This role requires an energetic ‘’can do’’ attitude and will be varied. The company have a flexible open culture and are in growth mode and we are looking for people who are happy to grow with the company going forward. We are offering an attractive competitive package to the right candidate.
• Collaborate and coordinate with the business development and operations teams to develop project strategies and plans.
• Support the business development team on project evaluation and financial modelling using standardized templates.
• Support the business development team on the creation of offer packs for approved project acquisitions using standardized templates.
• Manage data rooms and integrate using standardized folder templates.
• Manage the relationships with the external due diligence advisors ensuring a smooth process while keeping on target.
• Establishes well-defined, measurable goals for self and projects and holds others accountable without direct authority.
• Execute to the strategy/plan and identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventative measures to avoid any potential project risks and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
• Ensures business, functional and technical requirements are documented and maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
• Perform regular check-ins with all stakeholders to gauge project process
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• University Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Sciences preferable
• Fluency in English with second European language (Spanish/Portugese/Polish) desirable
• M&A Project Management experience is preferred with minimum 5 years-experience in the solar industry. The candidate should have a demonstrable track record of successfully managing the development of multiple projects, with a focus on pre & post consent stage up to financial close. An appreciation for contract law and an understanding of M&A commercial issues is also highly desirable.
• Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative, in what is essentially a start – up environment
• Knowledge and experience of Oracle Primavera Cloud (“OPC”) or similar PM Packages
• Knowledge and experience of software packages for solar design such as PVSyst or similar desirable
Please apply for this position to Kevin Clair at email@example.com or 0035314586006/00353872790484.
Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment and will fully respect your right to confidentiality
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction and engineering sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from overseas as well as candidates within the domestic market.