Entered: 24 Jan 2021
Required for leading residential developer working on large housing and apartment projects in North Dublin.
• Responsible for materials and plant procurement process
• Ensure all Subcontracts, Materials and Plant are procured at the best value and quality and delivered on time
• Support site teams during the procurement process
• Work within established procedures specific to the Procurement function.
• Reporting of purchasing figures against tender budgets
• Evaluate and collate all necessary information to produce comprehensive enquiry packages
• Research the market and locate new supply chain where required.
• Issue subcontract and material enquiries, evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors
• Developing market knowledge and contacts for new products and services; identifying potential suppliers/subcontractors and value engineering possibilities
1+ years' experience working in a similar role for a Building contractor
experience with sub-contract purchasing
Strong IT skills in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.