Entered: 16 Jan 2021
Our client Is currently recruiting for a Procurement Buyer, located in Colnbrook working with demolition, civil engineering and
construction business units.
• Salary: £26k - £30k (depending on experience)
• Job Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly into the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Buyer will have the opportunity to oversee the supply chain and procurement of all materials. There is scope to progress within the team into a Buying position.
• Procure materials within budgets on time to progress works on site.
• Produce monthly budgetary control reports on all materials purchased
for each site.
• Identify potential new suppliers
• Monitor supply chain and upgrading suppliers to preferred status when
• Resolve disputes and account queries between suppliers and the
• Skills: Experience purchasing construction materials, Coins software
experience preferred, Microsoft Excel essential, IT literate.
• Training will be provided