Procurement Officer Frankfurt
Entered: 22 June 2021
Our client are a large European Civils and Structural contractor with annual revenues in excess of €200 million who are involved in Civil and Data Center projects throughout Europe.
They currently are seeking a procurement officer for the structural/civil aspects of a large Data Center in Frankfurt. You will work alongside a site team and report to a Project Director on the site.
Apart from salary the package for the role will also include return flights home and accommodation in Germany.
The position can either be a salary or a contract daily rate depending on your requirements
Obviously German would be a distinct advantage but not necessary
• Research for information to allow for basic comparison of prices and suppliers' quotations.
• To maintain working relationships with suppliers
• Assist with abstraction of details from bills of quantities under supervision.
• Ability to prioritise procurement problems.
• Ability to work to tight deadline to ensure the timely ordering of goods and services.
• Technical competence to be able to consider and put forward alternative materials/methods of working and assess cost effectiveness.
• Be a good negotiator.
• The ability to analyse in detail quotes received from the supply market, recognise the potential problems and/or gains and react accordingly.
• Ability to communicate within the supply market.
• Numerate, literate & accurate.
• Positive response to pressure.
• Technically competent in the purchasing process
• Order materials for all projects via our accounts system
• Manage the filing of all dockets and reconciling same against invoices
• Sign off of all invoices through accounts system and coordination of same with project QS
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0035314586006/00353872790484 or email email@example.com. Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from overseas or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.