Purchaser - Co. Meath (1801)
Entered: 17 Oct 2018
Our client is a leading developer of new homes in Ireland. They are building all forms of property, from apartments and townhouses to semi-detached and detached homes in counties across the country.
They are currently seeking for a Purchaser/Buyer for their well established company based in Co. Meath.
Primary Responsibilities as a Purchaser/Buyer
- Conducting and coordinating purchasing support activities.
- Develops bid specifications and requests for proposals.
- Assist with the administration process
- Vendor selection and outreach, receipt of responses, contract negotiation, contract development and execution, and contract management.
- Coordinates construction projects with Company Project Managers and vendors; determines procurement needs.
- Processes purchase orders and determine the best method for procurement of all purchases.
- Negotiates pricing and obtains best value; complies with all legal requirements and deadlines.
As a Purchaser/Buyer you will have
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within a construction industry
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Being a team player
- Willing to show initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.