Entered: 25 May 2019
Our company have been involved in property development and general construction for over thirty years. We are currently expanding and have a requirement for a Purchasing Assistant to join our team at our Head Office.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
* Good knowledge of supply of construction materials
* Have strong communication and IT skills
* Good negotiation skills
* Be highly organised, work well on their own initiative.
Roles / Responsibilities:
* Approval of supplier invoices
* Maintain monthly reports on material purchases
* Placing orders with agreed suppliers
* Liaising with Site Management on supplier requirements
* Negotiate prices with suppliers
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
The role is immediate, If you are interested and satisfy the above criteria please submit an up to date cv to email@example.com