BCAR Quality Inspector (Construction)
Entered: 22 Sept 2021
BCAR Quality Inspector (Construction) | Dublin, Meath & Kildare| €Neg + Package
National main contractor, working on a number of design and build projects including schools and other social infrastructure now require the above, the main function is as a dedicated resource to carry out construction inspections to verify BCAR / Works’ requirements including:
- Concrete pre / post pour checks.
- Verifying drainage compliance with drawings.
- Checking blockwork and brickwork.
- Radon membrane / DPC continuity checks
- Fire stopping / fire resistance construction checks.
- Co-ordinate the response to Ancillary Certifier inspections under BCAR.
- Liaise with Clerk of Works to close out any defect reports.
You will have previous construction experience as Site Technician, Site Engineer, or generic Site Management with a flair for project Quality Control and ability to work within a site team environment.
Contact Barry Kelly email@example.com 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.
More options at www.icds.ie/recruit