Civil QA Manager Amsterdam
Entered: 02 Feb 2023
Immediate as of 13th August 2020
Our client is a leading International multidisciplined Engineering main contractor involved in the turnkey construction of Data Centers for blue chip operators and end users.
They wish to appoint an experienced CSA QA Manager on a large Data Center in Amsterdam
Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs the audits to validate and confirm sub-contractors QA/QC activities
• Focal Point for Specific Discipline, Excellent familiarity with the Project Scope and Drawings
• Review and follow up of the sub-contractors’ Quality Assurance Plans and relevant Quality Documentation and verify execution is done per latest and updated IFC.
• Review and follow up of the sub-contractors’ Quality Records.
• Supports/ coordinates Mock-ups
• Escalation path for Relevant CM
• Performs incremental checks to validate and confirm sub-contractors installations
• Attend mutual QC Walks with Client
• Supports Design Verification (DV) Process and start-up and Commissioning Quality Issues
• Performs Quality Training for Subcontractors
• Audit CRC/Bund tests
• Audit Pre-pour checks
• Audit Fabrication/Installation Activities
• Civil Engineering experience
• Preferable knowledge of BS EN ISO 9001
• Civil Engineering experience preferable in Build/Construction
You will receive a market leading salary with a fully covered apartment, transport, living allowance and regular return flights.
Please forward you CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0035314586006/00353872790484 or emial firstname.lastname@example.org