Mechanical QA/QC Lead, Portlaoise
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Mechanical QA/QC Lead – Portlaoise, Laois
€100m manufacturing facility
Benefits include 21 days annual leave, Pension, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, and Bike-to-Work Scheme.
Join an industry-leading organisation with a reputation for delivering outstanding electrical and mechanical services on a high-specification project.
In this role, you will be a part of a company that is recognised as one of the world’s premier mechanical and electrical contractors. They have built their unrivalled reputation on the back of decades of innovation and the delivery of superior solutions to high-profile clients. They are renowned for creating an engaging working environment where you can take your career to the next level. Their commitment to supporting professional growth through internal and external training will ensure that you can gain new qualifications and fulfil your potential.
Your role will involve:
- Responsible for all mechanical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
- Developing and implementing Inspection and Test Plans, Quality Plans and quality procedures
- Being the lead QA/QC interface with the client
- Conducting inspections of all material deliveries and ongoing activities for mechanical installations
- Ensure that all equipment used are calibrated and have valid certificates
- Assisting in/coordinating the preparation of the final handing over documents such as QCQA documents, testing and commissioning reports etc
- Prepare testing and commissioning method statements
If you want to be a part of a company at the forefront of their industry and build on your qualifications and experience, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. A Mechanical Engineering or trade qualification and 5+ years’ in a Quality role could make you the perfect person for this role.
Take the next step in your career:
Apply confidentially with your CV
Call 085 862 0288
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Our team have been recruiting construction professionals at all levels for over 20 years for both permanent and contract positions with large main contractors, premier developers and civil engineering firms. We have a track record of successfully placing people on iconic projects such as the prestigious National Gallery of Ireland refurbishment and the €150 million ESB headquarters redevelopment. With offices in Dublin and Sligo, we are well placed to advise you on career opportunities nationwide.