QA/QC Engineer – Switzerland
Entered: 14 Aug 2020
AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Electrical & Instrumentation Services Client to recruit a QA / QC Engineer to be based on a large-scale pharmaceutical project in Switzerland.
- Prepare handover test packs and operation & maintenance manuals
- Coordinate commissioning of electrical and life safety systems with specialist vendors
- Ensure test packs are correctly completed by project teams
- Review and issue final handover packages to the clients
- Liaise with other contractors, request and inspect commissioning certification from them
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and testing of the project
- Carry out quality control through inspection and snagging
- Oversee that testing is correctly conducted on the project
- Liaise with the client on installation and quality matters.
- Third level engineering qualification or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to liaise with others and work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to undertake further training should the company believe necessary for the role.
For more information on this role, please contact Ciaran Sheehan on +353 85 8621731 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com