QA / QC Manager
Entered: 25 June 2021
Electrical – Data Centre
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor to recruit a QA/QC Manager to be based on a large Data Centre construction project in Denmark.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line with company procedures and the Client’s specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the Auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system-by-system basis.
- To manage the client’s attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system-by-system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- Implement a structured approach towards systems handover / project completion
- Effect good communication with package owners and the quality team
- Manage performance: monitor, give feedback, confront issues.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Quality role
- Proven track record in the electrical services industry
- Third level degree or relevant qualification
- Experience in Data Centres / Industrial Projects
- A mechanical background or experience in the pharmaceutical and ICT industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and management skills to effect clear communication with project staff including technicians, supervisors and management to deliver concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion and handover in a timely manner.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Effective communication and team working skills
- Excellent organisation skills.
For more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on + 353 85 866 6878 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org