Entered: 02 Feb 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a QAQC Engineer for our Client, a well-known international company with various ongoing projects across Ireland and Europe.
This is a permanent position and the successful Candidate will work in Dublin.
QAQC Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Drive implementation of Company and client quality programs
- Ensure procedures are followed to provide traceability from initial order to field installation
- Creation and maintenance of inspection and test plans (ITP’s)
- Tailor QAQC Check sheets to suit individual projects and align to client specifications
- Recommend and assist with preventative measures to ensure quality
- Create and present non-conformance reports
- Coordinate quality related activities with site owner quality staff, and assist with client expectations
- Audit, and inspect construction activities and monitor work in progress
- Review and process technical documents
- Assist with maintenance of project files and preparation of reports
- Participate in on-site Weekly meetings and ensure Quality Plan Schedule is in place prior to activities commencing
- Lead QAQC initiatives
QAQC Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree related with the outlined experience requirements.
- 6-8 years’ experience working on site-based projects, complex building projects would be advantageous.
- Relevant experience on Implementing and managing digital CDE and implementing processes.
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations.
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
- Pro-active, self-driven and enthusiastic.
- 3-5 years of work experience in QA/QC related role, and industrial work environments
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Eligible to work in Ireland
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.