Quality Advisor (Construction) - Swords, Dublin
Entered: 19 Oct 2018
Quality Advisor – Construction – Swords, Dublin
Permanent role: Dublin
To manage and lead quality awareness, performance, and improvement within the Business.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Advise and influence the Business Sector Management Teams on Quality issues.
- Manage compliance with ISO 9001 and other client/industry requirements.
- Work closely with the Services Division Assurance Team to share best practice and monitor compliance.
- Responsible for monitoring and facilitating continual improvement of quality performance.
- Manage the workload of the Quality Auditor
- Custodian and owner of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Manage external ISO 9001:2008 audits and act as the representative for Quality.
- Review and update Assurance Programme based on findings and risk
- Produce monthly reports for board and client
- Conducting Quality Management System Reviews.
- Management of the client issued CAPA (Corrective Action / Preventive Action)
- Plan and conduct sub-contractor and key supplier audits
- Support and assist in clients material forums
- Responsible for collation of IS265/IS329 (mains/services) inspections
- Responsible for collation of IS813/IS820 (metering) inspections
- Responsible for collation of tensile testing (fusion) reports
- Responsible for collation of reinstatement testing reports
- Implementing effective root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Investigation on joint failures and assist delivery managers and site agents on quality deliverables
- Facilitation of quality related improvement initiatives.
- Ideally, ability to support advisors in Health, Safety and Environmental functions also
- Experience of Management Systems
- Degree in Quality Assurance Science and/or Environmental Science, or relevant
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of preparing reports/reviews/analysis
- Trained Internal or Lead Auditor
- Civil Engineering / Utility Experience
Please send cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-4569899 for more information