Quality Control Engineer - Ireland (Nationwide)
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Quality Control Engineer – Ireland (Nationwide)
In this role, you will provide support in Technical Training, Audit and Inspection functions to project teams.
You will join one of the leading Mechanical & Electrical companies around, the partner of choice in segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission. This is a company that will support your progression and encourage you to benefit from initiatives such as an extensive career development programme, helping you to continually advance your career. The innovative working environment and collaborative teams here will ensure that you can gain new skills and accelerate your professional growth.
Your role will involve:
- Undertaking and reporting on project quality audits
- Liaising with QA Advisor in the development and maintenance of the QMS
- The creation of Quality Plans for projects
- Developing Critical to Quality (CTQ) documentation
- Coordinating and managing operations, engineering and procurement reviews of non-conformances (NCRs)
The skills/qualifications you’ll need
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering or Strong Trades background
- Technical knowledge and experience on Medium Voltage Switchgear (MV), systems and associated equipment
How to apply:
Apply confidentially today to learn more.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Our team have been recruiting construction professionals at all levels for over 20 years for both permanent and contract positions with large main contractors, premier developers and civil engineering firms. We have a track record of successfully placing people on iconic projects such as the prestigious National Gallery of Ireland refurbishment and the €150 million ESB headquarters redevelopment. With offices in Dublin and Sligo, we are well placed to advise you on career opportunities nationwide.