Quality Engineer (2337)
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Our Client is a well established and leading contractor in Engineering operating in Ireland, in the UK and international. They deliver major projects across a wide range of sectors and are currently seeking for an experienced Quality Engineer for a project in Cork.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. The desired candidate should be able to demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
Primary Responsibilities as a Quality Engineer
- The development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
- Development of Inspection & Test Plans in conjunction with Site Engineers.
- Ensuring implementation of I&T Plans and production of Quality Records.
- Management and Coordination of testing.
- Calibration/control of site instruments.
- Preparation of testing summary reports for client
- Manage and Co-ordinate the production of handover documentation to the client.
As a Quality Engineer you will have
- Construction background and experience
- Third level qualification in a construction discipline - engineering, construction management, surveying or similar
- Experience in a similar role in a construction company, ideally civil engineering.
- Experience and knowledge of the structures of EN ISO 9001:2008:2015
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Demonstrate self-motivation and progressive attitude and approach
- Ability to work as part of the overall management team.
Please send your cv to Killian at firstname.lastname@example.org call 0879259990/4355520 for a confidential conversation.