Quality/Environmental Manager (Steel/Rebar) - Kent
Entered: 17 Nov 2018
Our client are part of the largest Steel company in the World. They specialise in manufacturing and supplying Rebar and Steel products.
They have an urgent requirement for a Quality/Environmental Manager to work in their Production Factory in Chatham, Kent.
The ideal candidate will be Degree qualified in a related discipline ( Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Metallurgy or similar) coupled with some relevant work experience within the production and/or construction industry.
You will be:
• Organised and self-motivated
• Enthusiastic and eager to add value to the business
• Capable of learning new processes and disciplines
• Keen to learn and expand his/her knowledge base
• Good communicator
• Confident and presentable (capable of representing the Company with Clients and industry)
For the right candidate, this could be an exciting proposition as there is a strong potential for promotion to senior level in this role.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George on 0044 (0) 7850 513 231 or email email@example.com