Quality/Training Supervisor - Rebar Steel
Entered: 17 Nov 2018
Our client are a leading supplier of rebar products to the construction industry. They now seek an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Officer whom will take overall responsibility of all health, safety, regulatory, legislative and compliance requirements across the Company to ensure absolute compliance in all areas of the business.
This role is based in Canvey Island
• Full Health and Safety Compliance, Manual handling, Risk Assessments, Incident Investigations etc.
• Supporting Health, Safety and Environmental initiatives across all areas of the business.
• Waste and Environmental Health Policies along with deductions.
• Carrying out Inspections and audits (office and site based)
• Ensure suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work are produced and incorporated across the Company.
• Fire Certification Testing and Extinguisher servicing.
• Testing and reviews of Emergency Procedures.
• Ensuring incidents are reported and investigated, completing RIDDOR reports and reporting on HSE statistics.
• Identify, collate and analyse data and recommend strategies to improve performance.
• Compile information for monthly reporting including the effectiveness of changes made.
• Production of Key Performance Indicators.
• Workplace assessments as required.
• Contractor Evaluations.
• Maintenance of all accreditations including ISO9001.
To be considered for the Health, Safety & Environmental Officer position, you will have the following knowledge skills and attributes:-
• NEBOSH Certification is essential
• In depth knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
• Good understanding of IS0 9001, 14001, 18001, along with any training to support.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Able to work on own initiative
• Positive attitude with a flexible approach
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE