Assistant/Quantity Surveyor - Nottinghamshire
Entered: 17 Nov 2018
Our client is established Specialist precast and structural steel contractor with a number ofupcoming and ongoing developments across country including the midlands, north as well as , Hertfordshire and Berkshire, Buckinghamshire. The office has built a strong reputation for its work in the property market and currently manages a number of projects around the country.
As part of the next planned stage of growth and development, a fantastic new opportunity is soon to open for a Quantity Surveyor to join their division overseeing a number of landmark projects
With growth planned throughout the next 5 years, this role offers excellent opportunities for progression in both the short and long term.
The successful applicant will be the lead on costs relating to some of the companies largest and most prestigious prime developments, amongst other projects. You may have experience in this sector but it is not essential
- The successful applicant will be a Quantity Surveyor with demonstratable experience manaing new build residential projects.
- Educated to Degree or HNC level in Quantity Surveying or a construction related subject.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in similar projects in the UK.
- You will have a stable career background.
- You will have experience working with high end materials, products and suppliers, ideally in the residential or hospitality sector, with good knowledge of suppliers, prices, industry standards etc.
- You will have experience working with a number of other people within the build process
- Alongside this competitive salary, our client offers a full benefits package including:
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Cover
For more information and to arrange an interview and start, please send your detailed CV today.