Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Entered: 17 July 2018
|Salary: Eur30000.00 - Eur50000.00 per annum
Our client are working on several large and exciting construction projects and are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our team. We are committed to developing the skills of every member of our team; the successful candidate will be supported in expanding their knowledge base, achieving additional qualifications and advancing within the company. This role is based in Westmeath
Our client has an excellent working environment and every member of our team is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the company. The vacancy is ideal for a candidate with a building surveying degree with experience in excess of two years. A track record in project delivery and evidenced targeted results success would be a basic prerequisite for the position.
* Preparing reports on building regulations compliance
* Preparing tenders, supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals
* Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site
* Communicating and liaising with colleagues, architects, consultants and clients
* Managing budgets and other project resources
* Compiling, checking and approving reports and drawings
* Ensuring that a project runs smoothly
* A degree in Building Surveying
* 2+ years relevant experience in Building surveying
* A high level of verbal and written communication skills
* A strong focus on time and resource management
* Very solid communication and IT skills
* Excellent people management and project execution capability
* Positive work ethic and eagerness to progress within a deadline driven environment
* Competitive remuneration package for experienced candidates
* Clear structures with opportunities for promotion and growth
* Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate
* Opportunities for further education and training
* Review systems
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|