Construction Business Development Manager
Entered: 28 Nov 2020
We are seeking an experienced Commercial and Business Development Manager for our Construction Division with a salary of €70-80K
* Winning contracts and developing business growth.
* Responsible for driving targets and revenue growth.
* Responsible for supporting quality controls.
* Strategically developing a pipeline of new business opportunities in the public sector through both new and existing contacts
* Manage and qualify inbound leads
* Understand client issues and challenges, positioning our portfolio offering to provide best in class solutions in response
* Assisting with the preparation and delivery of tenders and bids alongside portfolio leads/team managers
* Expertly manage a complex sales cycle, including contract and commercial negotiations
* Building and maintain relationships with clients in order to continually grow new business
* Taking accountability for accurate business development forecasting
* Working alongside the account manager, assisting them in nurturing existing public sector client accounts wherever required
* Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Managing Director.
* Minimum 5+ years of Commercial + Contract Management Irish experience essential.
* A degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction related
* Proficient in Microsoft office.
* Detailed knowledge of commercial management and QS Role within construction.
* Strong commercial and analytical skills.
* Proactive, collaborative leader and problem solver.
* Demonstrated leadership and management skills. A positive and supportive team player.
* Excellent organisational, time management, planning and delivery skills.
* Demonstrated sound commercial judgement and market awareness.
* Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships and contacts with Stakeholders within and outside the company/industry.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click apply or call Ciaran on 0877713484/ today.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Job Type: Permanent