Construction Cost Manager
Entered: 21 Oct 2021
Our client, a semi-state organisation, is seeking to recruit a Construction Cost Manager to support the management and delivery of the Multi Annual Capital Plan and also in the various phases of a project.
As the successful Construction Cost Manager, you will be degree qualified and experienced Quantity Surveyor or Project Manager coming from construction, civil or architectural professional. Remote work from any office nationwide with management meetings in Dublin.
- Assist with the compilation, development and drafting of the Capital Investment Programme and reports.
- Assist in the roll out and implementation of the National Estates Information System.
- Review and roll out the Capital Projcts Manual and Approvals Protocol, ensuring compliance.
- Liaison with service managers project delivery teams ensuring construction budgets for upcoming developments are robust.
- Assist in establishing and manage a project reporting structure.
- Assist in the management of the workings in the evaluation and assessment of the project submissions.
- Attend meetings and represent the Estates Manager in led strategy and planning working groups.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying / Engineering or Construction Management
- Membership of the engineers Ireland is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with proven track record
- A clear understanding of building regulations and legal guidelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel in reporting
- Demonstrate experience in the construction or maintenance of buildings or in the installation or maintenance of the mechanical, electrical and heating services of such buildings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with clarity of delivery
Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates experience, suitability and fit for the role. The ideal candidate can expect a salary c 90,000 per annum plus a range of benefits.
Send your CV in confidence call Darina Osborne for enquiries 0866078982 / 01 6390390