Construction Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 08 Apr 2020
Our client one of Ireland’s leading construction companies, are recruiting for a Construction Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a Building project based in Dublin.
Construction Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company
- Assist with the production of bill of quantities/estimates to provide client detailed budgets
- Assisting the senior quantity surveyor with assessing cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops
- Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates
- Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting.
- Preparing aspects of progress applications and cost reports to assist Senior QS for monthly management accounts on the project.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Liaise and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Construction Quantity Surveyor requires:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience with proven track record
- Experience working on Building projects is required
- Proficient in Microsoft office: particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering a career move please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation