Entered: 16 Apr 2021
PQS / Residential Development / Asset Management / Quantity Surveying
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious PQS who is interested in the world of development and asset management has become available. This is a full time permanent position based in Dublin.
The position incorporates a wide range of responsibilities which will require a confident individual with a strong technical background. It is likely that the individual will be a Chartered Quantity Surveyor.
A summary of the key candidate requirements are as follows:
• Ideally up to 5 year’s experience working within the Irish construction sector
• Related University Degree (L8).
• Excellent working knowledge of excel with the ability to analyse data for support on current & future Development projects.
• Supporting Senior Management creating presentations for internal/external reporting purposes.
• Must have good communication skills and the ability to work on their own initiative.
• Chartered Surveyor
• Excellent analytical and problem -solving skills combined with business acumen, pragmatism and a good sense of diplomacy
• Proven ability to build relationships at all levels
• Highly developed oral, written and presentation skills
• Motivated self-starter with a flexible working attitude
• A strong team player, with a desire to make a significant contribution to the Development, Leasing and Asset Management Teams
• Assist / advise Centre Management / operations on procurement & legal contracts
• Excellent IT skills including MS office
• Flexible approach to working hours in line with the needs of the business and happy to travel to other international locations as required
In return the client are willing to offer a competitive packahe including bonus and pension.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE