Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
Our client, who are one of Irelands leading Electrical and Instrumentation providers, are seeking an Electrical Quantity Surveyor to work on a large prestigious project in Cork.
- Reviewing of Contracts, and ensuring compliance
- As an Electrical Quantity Surveyor, you will be tasked with managing and forecasting the Cash flow of a series of projects
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- You will be responsible for cost controlling costs on all projects and ensuring budgets are achieved
- Management of the Client relationships from a commercial perspective and ensuring all final accounts are agreed, whilst retaining the business relationship
- Proactive engagement with the Project Managers on all live projects, to ensure the business goals are achieved and the commercial interest of the company are protected
- Monitoring projects through design stage and working with the design team to ensure project deliverables are achieved and project risks are minimised
- Preparing progress applications and cost reports, and monthly management accounts for each project
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations, and final accounts. Ensure payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms. Retentions apply as per agreements
- 3rd level Qualification in Quantity Surveying or relevant Qualification.
- Experience of Remeasures Essential
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail,
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering would be beneficial
- Previous experience on Pharmaceutical or Data Centre projects is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Excellent IT skills
- Team player, adaptable & practical.
- Excellent package on offer for the right person in line with qualifications and experience
- Opportunity to work for company who support and develop their employees.
- Dedicated training centre for continuous training.
**PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN IRELAND BEFORE APPLYING**