Electrical Quantity Surveyor – Dublin
Entered: 25 Feb 2020
Our client, a leading international M&E contractor with operations throughout Ireland & the UK. We are currently seeking an Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team based in the Dublin area. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a permanent position with a leading contractor as they continue to expand and grow.
- Degree in Construction Economics(Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years electrical experience
- Familiar with current forms of building contracts
- In depth knowledge of building services
- Energy sector experience is desirable but not essential
- Diligent and capable of working in an independent capacity
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact one of our Recruitment Consultants Mr Jim Walsh on 0860042205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.