Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 13 Dec 2018
Our client is a well-established, London based company with over ten years of experience focusing on Electrical and Security contracting.
They are currently undergoing an expansion to accommodate the increasing volume of projects and seek a driven and hardworking Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The successful candidate will be given training and assistance to adopt to the developed systems and procedures already in place.
The role will include:
- Produce bill of quantities by interpreting drawings and specifications.
- Prepare quotations for early warning notifications (Variations).
- Provide effective cost management and cost control during the lifecycle of projects.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders when required.
- Create monthly valuations for each project.
- Source and purchase materials throughout project duration.
- Fully computer literate with MS Office.
- Attend prestart meetings as part of the site team.
- Must be able to perform as part of a team.
- Draft final accounts for each project.
This opportunity has endless potential for a dedicated candidate.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George on 07850 513 231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org