|Electrical Quantity Surveyor Lead
Vacancy Ref. 01459
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a lead electrical QS for a project in Denmark with a top-tier specialist contractor. Exposure on large scale commercial, data centre, and pharmaceutical projects required.
Mechanical and Electrical exposure required.
This executive level position, working with one of Europe’s leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate to establish themselves with a company forecast to turnover €400 million.
Executive Level Package on offer.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance
- Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
Please contact Ian Murphy on + 353 85 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Degree qualified
- Mechanical and or Electrical Experience desirable
- Ideally 10+ years’ experience in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Manager roles
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills