Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
Duties will include the following:
- Preparation of project costs and evaluation
- Preparation and management of subcontractors, suppliers and material procurement
- Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations and variations
- Budget control, material management/valuations
- Tendering for projects
- Preparing BOQ's, taking off measurement from drawings
- Knowledge of MS office/outlook
- Capable of working as part of a team
The successful candidate will join our growing team and represent our core values of excellence in quality and customer service. An excellent renumeration package is on offer for the right candidate.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please submit your CV and we will be in touch.