Entered: 25 Nov 2020
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to take a leading role with a main contractor in Ireland.
The role is to be the Estimator for the companies Irish operations with all construction projects.
* Preparation of the tender with assistance from the pre-construction team.
* Upon receipt of tender documents, review and prepare a report, including tender deliverables.
* Undertake a site inspection and prepare a report. Compile an appropriate risk register and update accordingly
* Prepare and send out Tender enquiries to supply chain and review quotations received
* Assist preparation of Tender sum analysis, priced document/Bill of Quantities. Cross check/take off quantities from drawings as required
* Attend, both internal and external, tender review meetings with the procurement team
* Sourcing pre-project information and supporting supplier / subcontractor quotations, agreements + enquiries.
* 4/5+ Years' experience within a similar role
* The ability to manage and motivate other members of the team
* An in depth understanding of the tendering process within construction
* Excellent client communication skill
* The desire to join a highly successful, forward thinking company.
* Strong communicator with a keen eye for detail
* Strategic thinker
For more information or to discuss the role apply below or contact Ciaran at 01-7071012/0877713484/
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.