Excellent Quantity Surveyors Opportunities €40k-€120k
Entered: 25 Feb 2020
Location: Dublin & Across Ireland
On behalf of our clients we are looking to recruit Junior and Senior Quantity Surveyors for permanent opportunities .
The roles will entail quantity surveying on live projects including valuations, claims, costs and pricing extra works. Additionally, estimating civil works for new tenders will form part of the remit. The work will be varied as part of wider commercial teams.
We ideally require you to have the following on your CV:
- A BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Preferably a Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (MSCSI) or the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Two years of recent practical experience in a project QS and/or civil estimating environment in Ireland or the UK
- A proven ability to prepare and price civil tenders
- Knowledge of Subcontract Agreements in UK or Ireland
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a deadline environment
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional oral and written communication capabilities.
Please call Jennifer on 0851563377 or email for full details of all Available Opportunities