Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 23 Sept 2020
* Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
* Remeasures of works on sites with site engineers for monthly valuations.
* Prepare monthly interim valuations with Senior QS/Head mgmt.
* Responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
* Responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts
* Assisting Estimating department with pricing future projects.
* Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* IT Skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Project + related softwares.
* Be highly organised and self motivated.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential for this role.
* Full clean drivers licence.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click apply or call Ciaran on 0877713484/ today.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Job Type: Permanent