Intermediate Quantity Surveyor (1107)
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
Our client is a well established leading company in Ireland in the area of General Building Contracting, They currently recruiting an ambitious Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their well established team in Dublin.
- You’ll work closely with and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyors.
- You’ll be responsible for liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts, cost control and management of projects.
- You’ll be responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
- Minimum 5-10 years experience with proven track record
- Ideally strong commercial/residential/industrial background
- Ideally CPD chartered
- Has strong knowledge of legislation and contracts management
Please send your cv to Aoife at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential chat.