Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 28 Feb 2020
Our client, is recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a Residential project based in Meath.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Preparation & managing of information schedule based on project program
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Site visits to aide in valuation & procurement process
- Liaise and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor requires:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 4+ years of Quantity Surveying experience
- Ability to deal with diverse workload
- Excellent commercial & organisational skills
If you have 4+ years’ experience in Quantity Surveying & are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.