Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 08 Aug 2020
An excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen at a well respected Irish Main Contractor; this is a permanent role working on a long term project in Kilkenny.
Due to a steady increase in new contracts this award winning contractor is seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor on a permanent Basis with a proven track record working for a Main or Regional Contractor - Quantity Surveyor's coming from other disciplines also considered.
The role will entail:
- Preparation and production of measured quotation works
- Ascertain costs for clientele using a selection of schedules of rates when requested
- Monitor and control the performance of Sub-contractors and Suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts
- Complete requisition for Sub Contractor Payments
- Preparation of Contract Cost Value Reconciliations
- Attend and represent the Company at client meetings
- Respond expediently to client enquiries relating to the contract
- knowledge of all of the main systems available within the new build and commercial build market
- Understanding of JCT and NEC contracts
- An Msc or Bsc in Quantity Surveying
- Construction sector experience
- Main Contractor Experience
- Must have a Driving License
Competitive salary including benefits
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE