Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 31 Mar 2020
Our client, is recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a Residential project based in North Dublin.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Preparation of cost plan, budgets for preliminary design feasibility & cash flow forecast
- Examination of possible design solutions & alternatives relative to requirements with regard to design, time & cost
- Responsible for budget, to ensure budget is competitive & to maximise profitability
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Preparation & agreement of final account with Senior QS
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Liaise and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company
- Representative of the company at all relevant site and other meetings
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor requires:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 6+ years of Quantity Surveying experience
- Ability to deal with diverse workload
- Excellent commercial & organisational skills
If you have 6+ years’ experience in Quantity Surveying & are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.