Junior M + E Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 09 July 2020
* Provide advice on overall procurement and contract strategies and implement them
* Attend client, site and design team meetings throughout the life of each project and actively contribute at these meetings
* Produce interim financial forecasts and reports and prepare detailed financial statements
* Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final account.
* Compile monthly progress applications and ensure they are inclusive of accurate remeasure, site variations, dayworks or claims
* Preparing cost reports and discussing them with the clients project manager prior to submission.
* Monitor and report the progress of works on a project against planned progress
* Qualification in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management
* Have gained a minimum of 1 years' experience working on building projects in the UK, Mainland Europe or Ireland as an M + E Quantity Surveyor
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good oral + written communication skills
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on: 0877713484 / - all communication is treated confidential.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland's leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term + permanent placements. BSS have a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy + Finance, Administrative Support and Sales + Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.