Junior Mechanical QS - South Dublin (1844)
Entered: 24 Oct 2018
Our client specialise in a full range of mechanical and electrical services throughout Ireland. The company requires a Junior Mechanical Quantity Surveyor for their well established company based in South Dublin.
As a Junior Mechanical Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor
- You’ll work closely with and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- You’ll be responsible for liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts, cost control and management of projects.
- You’ll be responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
As a Junior Mechanical Quantity Surveyor you will have
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience with proven track record
- Knowledge of construction
- Good problem solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- An understanding of HSE building regulations and legal guidelines
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.