Junior Quantity Surveyor - Swords (1175)
Entered: 22 Oct 2018
Junior Quantity Surveyor - Swords
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team at their head office in Swords, Dublin.
- You’ll work closely with and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyors.
- You’ll be responsible for liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts, cost control and management of projects.
- You’ll be responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
- A recent graduate with with little to no experience
Please send your cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.