Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 02 June 2020
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate.
- Measuring and taking off quantities from drawings.
- Producing Bills of Quantities.
- Preparing tender documents.
- Procuring Subcontractors.
- Analyzing received tenders.
- Carrying out site measures.
- Monitoring Project Budgets.
- Liaising with Senior QS & Contracts Manager.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- Min 2 years' experience working in the industry.
- Main contractor experience is desirable.
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent IT and communication skills.