Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 04 Apr 2020
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individuals who demonstrates strong organisational/managerial skills and a pro-active attitude, to assist the company in producing the highest standards of work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involved.
* Plan to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
* Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
* Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
* Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
* Monitor and keep track of project progress
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience working in a Quantity Surveying role.
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
* Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
For more information call Ciaran on 01-7071012/0877713484 or send a copy of your CV
JOB 35304 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience.